Friday 4 September 2015

Pani Puri or Gol Gappa

Hey guys! I am going to tell you about how I made this tasty recipe! A yummy Indian street food called Gol Gappa.

Gol Gappa is made like this, we went and bought ready made Puri (for Gol Gappa) and Gol Gappa masala from MDH (you can use a masala of any brand). Then mum made tamarind/imli chutney by soaking tamarind in 1 cup of water and then boiling it with jaggery, chaat masala and cumin powder.

After that she made the pani for the gol gappa by mixing 2 spoons of the masala into 2 cups of water, you can also follow the instructions on the packet. She kept this in a seperate bowl. She also cooked some green moong dal and boiled potatoes.


I chopped the boiled potatoes and kept them in a separate bowl (small).

Then I made a hole in the puri and filled with some moong dal,chopped potatoes, tamarind chutney, and ...the pani.


Take a plate so that you don't spill andddd........GRAB A BIG BITE!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! let me know what you think... bye!