Friday 4 September 2015

Welcome to my Blog!!

I am Nayantara. I am 11 years old and I love cooking. I feel very excited each time I make a dish. Why? because I am wondering how it will taste?

The first time I cooked was when I made Chocolate Sparkles! I felt super excited!!!

I am a vegetarian. I love eating food. I am a foodie and I am a fan of my mother's cooking. She makes awesome food! I want to be just like her when I grow up, her recipes will always be on my mind.

In third grade, at school, ma'am said "food gives us energy" and that's true. Once I eat I start jumping sometimes! My fuel is food. Just like an i pad, food is my battery and I get very energetic.

Come join me on my kitchen escapades!!!

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading many of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, enjoyed reading your thoughts, very well put!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice!! Looking forward to your escapades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your blog Nayantara....happy fooding and writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum. Your blog will be so much fun.
    Keep trying new recipes and keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everybody for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nayantara! Haven't checked your blog for a long time. Remember me? Adya your pen friend? Anyways, love the intro to you. Am waiting for the 'About me' section to load!

    Make sure to check out my blog, http://youngbookreporters.blogspot.sg

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Nayantara.. Remember me? Your pen friend? Adya.

    I keep checking your blog again and again and only see three posts. Is it a technology problem or have you not been writing?

    Just wanted to check..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi adya , sorry i haven't been writing . I have been really busy ... i have written a new post . Check it out !

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! let me know what you think... bye!